- Constructed of 10elements in 7 groups with aperture range of f2.8 - f16
- Minimum focusing distance of only 3.5 mm
- Built for MFT mirrorless cameras, equivalent focal length is 7mm
- Lens not zoomable,and please kindly note that you need set camera to"shoot without lens"
Note: The lens is Built for MFT Micro Four Thirds Panasonic/Olympus Mirrorless Camera .
The lens is multi-layered, its body made of metal is high-quality processed and can be adjusted comfortably and easily.
It is a Wide Angle Lens, suitables for landscape ,Astrophotography Architectural photography.
- Works with Olympus mirrorless camera E-P1 E-PL1 E-P2 E-PL2 E-P3 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PM1 E-PM2 OM-D E-M5 E-P5 OM-D E-M1 OMD-EM10
- Olympus Micro 4/3 cameras Panasonic Lumix G9 G1 G2 G3 G5 GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GF7 GH1 GH2 GH3 GH5 G6 GX1 GX7 GX8 GH4 GM1 GM5 -D E-M5 E-P5 OM-D E-M1 OMD-EM10 and other Panasonic Lumix Micro M4/3 MFT cameras
FULLY MANUAL Pease go to your camera CUSTOM FUNCTIONS and ENABLE release SHUTTER W/O LENS option in order to take pictures
Specifications: Model: MK-3.5mm F2.8 lens
Lens type: Manual focusing wide-angle photographic lens
Lens structure: 10 elements in 7 groups
Aperture range: F2.8-16
Focal range: 0.095m~∞
Image Diameter: Φ12.5
Coating: nano-technology multi-layer coating
Visual angle: diagonal 220° horizontal 220° vertical 220°