Meike 85mm F/2.8 Macro 1.5:1 Ratio for Nikon F Mount DSLR Cameras-Fast Delivery
Meike 85mm F/2.8 Macro Medium Telephoto 1.5:1 Ratio Manual Focus Fixed Prime Lens for Nikon F Mount DSLR Cameras Nikon D850 D750 D3300 D3400 D5500 D5600 D5300 D5200 D5100 D5000 D7200Specification:
- Focal Length: 85mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Maximum Magnification Ratio:1.5:1
- Filter Size: 55mm
- Angle of view:28.2°on full frame bodies, 18.9°on APS-C frame bodies
- Diaphragm Blades:12
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.25m
- Weight: 500g
- Groups-Elements:8 Groups 11 Elements
- Diameter: 64mm
- Length: 91.5mm
Meike 85mm f/2.8 is a macro dedicated lens with portrait capabilities.
It's built for full frame cameras, and also compatible with APS-C bodies, the equivalent focal length on APS-C bodies is around 127.5mm.
Compatible with Nikon D500 D750 D3300 D3400 D5500 D5600 D5300 D5200 D5100 D5000 D7200 D7100 D7000 D7500 D700 D600 D500 D90 DLSR cameras etc.
Features a special designed macro ring, the maximum magnification ratio reaches 1.5:1, you don't need to get so close for macro shooting.
The lens is capable for products, portraits, and creative effects. For products ranging from watches, wedding rings, close ups of small objects, portraits and miniature effects and they're as effective for creative video shootings as they are for still images. Giving you the powerful control over the range of sharpness in an image or video
- Classic 85mm fixed focal length portrait lens plus maximum1.5:1 ratio macro lens in one
- With a wide aperture of f2.8 and 12 diaphragm blades, the lens could produce creamy smooth background blur effect (bokeh), great for portrait photography
- With a lens structure of 8 groups 11 elements, the lens can deliver super sharp image
- Compatible with Nikon F mount full frame and aps-c format cameras such as d850 d800 d600 d610 d5300 d7000 and so on
- This is a manual lens, please enable you camera 'release w/o lens' and set your camera on "M", "P" or "Av" mode while using it, do not selete "TV" mode