Meike MK-6.5mm F2.0 APS-C Ultra Wide Circular Fisheyes Lens for E/X/EF-M/M43 Mount
E mount : Sony E mount A7III A9 NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 .etc
Z mount : Nikon Z Mount Cameras Z50, Z5, Z6, Z7 Z30 .etc Under APS-C Mode
X mount: Fuji X-Pro2 X-E3 X-T1 X-T2 X-T10 X-T20 X-A2 X-E2 X-E2s X-E1 X30 X70 X-M1 X-A1 XPro X-T5，etc DSLR Cameras
EF-M mount: Canon EFM-mount Cameras, such as: EOS M M2 M3 M5 .etc
M43 mount: For Olympus mirrorless camera E-P1 E-PL1 E-P2 E-PL2 E-P3 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PM1 E-PM2 OM-D E-M5 E-P5 OM-D E-M1 OMD-EM10 and other Olympus Micro 4/3 cameras .etc
Panasonic Lumix G9 G1 G2 G3 G5 GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GF7 GH1 GH2 GH3 GH5 G6 GX1 GX7 GX8 GH4 GM1 GM5 -D E-M5 E-P5 OM-D E-M1 OMD-EM10 and other Panasonic Lumix Micro M4/3 MFT cameras .etc
- Focal length: 85mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/2.0
- Minimum Focus Distance: 19cm
- Weight: 300g
- Group-Elements: 5 Groups 6 Elements
- Angle of view: 190°
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Diameter: 61mm
- Length: 51.5mm
- It's a fully manual lens.
- The angle of view of this instrument is 190°, it can focus as closely as about 19 centimeters.
- With a maximum aperture of f/2.0, It can be useful for shooting indoors, or at nighttime. With its extreme field of view, this lens could be good for astrophotography. You will find it quite enjoyable to shoot with in the dark.
- This is a very wide angle lens they call a fisheye because of its distorted view. There are full image fisheyes and circular fisheyes - this one is circular, it places a circular image on the image sensor with the corners cut off.
- The image circle has a sliver of the top and bottom cut off when it projects on the MFT sensor.
NOTE: The lens is designed for APS-C frame mirrorless cameras, it could be used on full frame mirrorless cameras. Please kindly note that,when using on Full Frame cameras, more vignetting will be delivered compare with APS-C frame cameras.