Meike 12mm F2.8 APS-C Prime Ultra Wide Angle Manual Lens for X/E/EFM/M43 Mount
X Mount : X-T3 X-T100 X-Pro2 X-E3 X-T1 X-T2 X-T10 X-T20 X-A2 X-E2 X-E1 X30 X70 X-M1 XPro1,X-T5，etc.
E Mount: A7III A9 NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 ,etc.
Canon EFM-mount : such as: EOS M M2 M3 M5 etc.
M43 / MFT Mount: Olympus mirrorless camera E-P1 E-PL1 E-P2 E-PL2 E-P3 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PM1 E-PM2 OM-D E-M5 E-P5 OM-D E-M1 OMD-EM10,etc.
Olympus Micro 4/3 cameras Panasonic Lumix G9 G1 G2 G3 G5 GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GF7 GH1 GH2 GH3 GH5 G6 GX1 GX7 GX8 GH4 GM1 GM5 -D E-M5 E-P5 OM-D E-M1 OMD-EM10 and other Panasonic Lumix Micro M4/3 MFT cameras etc.
With its large aperture opening up to F2.8, it has a high light intensity and allows precise recording even in poor light conditions.
The lens is multi-layered, its body made of metal is high-quality processed and can be adjusted comfortably and easily.
It is wide angle lens,suitable for both Astrophotography, Landscape and Architectural Photography.
Please kindly note the manual focus lens can't be recogniced by camera unless coming with the camera setting "release without lens"
The equivalent focal length is around 18mm.
- Constructed of 12 glass elements in 10 groups with aperture range of f2.8 - f22
- Minimum focusing distance of only 3.94 inches
- Built for Mirror less cameras; takes a 72mm filter size
- It is wide angle lens,suitable for both Astrophotography, Landscape and Architectural Photography
- Includes removable lens hood,lens pouch
- Multi-layer Coating
- 9 diaphragm blades provide a circular aperture
- Lens Structure:10 Groups 12 Elements
- Number of aperture blades:9 blades
- Minimum Focus Distance:15cm
- Filter Thread Size:72mm
- Aperture Range:F2.8-F22
- Lens Diameter:78mm
- Focal Length:12mm
- Angle of View:99°
With a wide aperture of f/2.8, the lens can deliver a beautiful bokeh, and the subject remains sharp.
In dark environment, the image is very sharp in the middle, with good contrast and neutral colors.
When shooting against the light, the flaring and ghosting are well controlled.