Meike MT24II 2.4G Wireless Macro Close-up Twin Lite Flash (Version 2) for Sony & Canon
Compatiblity: ( It only works with below cameras )
Canon Rebel T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XSi XTi SL1, EOS 700D 760D 750D 650D 600D 1100D 1300D 1500D 550D 500D 450D 400D 100D 300D 50D 60D 70D 80D 90D 5D 5D2 5D4 6D 6D2 7D
DSLR Cameras ; Canon EOSR EOSRP (It is not compatible with Canon R5,Canon R10)
1. Guide number:10(ISO 100.m), 14(ISO 200.m)
2. LED light: 0.5W, 5500K±200, Ra 90
3. Group and Channel: Group A/B/C and channels 1/2/3/4
4. ID: Default as 0000
5. S1/S2 transmission: indoor＞20m outdoor＞10m
6. 2.4G wireless distance: Remain stable within 15m in any angle, distance of alignment and actual measurement is＞100m in an open environment
7. Cover angle: cover light of 24mm lens Recycle time: 4s 1/1 output (2.4-2.8V)
8. Battery: 2xAAANI-MH(for R200): 2xAANI-MH(for GT620) battery(Not included in the package）
9. Weight: About 105g Size(L*W*H): 80*60*75mm
10. Operating temperature:-10~50 ℃ Storage temperature: -20~70 ℃
- Item included: 1 x MK-GT620 TTL Transceiver 6 x Adapter Rings ( 52mm,55mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm ) 2 x MK-R200 Wireless Remote Flash
- Supports High Speed Sync, Front-curtain Sync, FE lock and Rear-curtain Sync and 2.4G Wireless Transmission Flash Trigger, Nikon camera menu accessible.
- Supports flash ratio adjustment, each R200 supports 2.4G macro triggered flashing with three groups A/B/C, four channels and synchronized flash of multiple lamps with 7 levels（1/64-1/1） for the intensity adjustment for the flash control.
- The MK-MT24 lamp holder can hold up to 8 R200 with it's unique design,each R200 can be attached or freely to create desirable lighting environment for any subject at hand
- 4 channels, 3 groups Compatible with MK-R200 Only (TBC)
Each R200 can rotate up to 60°horizontally and 45° vertically. They are also completely detachable, allowing easy positioning for the scene. The Macro Twin Lite MK-MT24’s front ring can also rotate independently, helping to ensure flexible control and freedom to create a lighting environment tailored to the subject at hand.
FLASH CHANNELS AND GROUPS
Both flash systems allow configurations for 4 channels and 3 groups. Both the commander and flashes must be set on the same channel, and different flash powers can be set for up to 3 different groups of flashes. This is completely identical to Nikon's Creative Lighting System (CLS).
122g Each flash including 2xAAA
164g Commander including 2xAA
408g Total weight including batteries