Meike 6.5mm f/2.0 Ultra Wide Manual Focus Large Aperture Circular Fisheye Lens for Olypums Panasonic Lumix MFT Micro 4/3 Mount Mirrorless Cameras-Fast Delivery
- Compatible with M43 MFT mount mirrorless cameras,such as Panasonic G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G7, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GF6, GM1, GM5, GM10, GX1, GX7, GX8, GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4,Olympus epm1, epm2, E-PL1, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PL7, E-M1, E-M5, E-M10
- The lens enhances close-up shots with a minimum focusing distance of about 19 centimeter
- Featuring supeiror multi-layer nano coating reduce the flaring and ghosting
- With wide maximum aperture of f2, the lens can deliver smooth bokeh
- Decent compact-size lens body makes it easier to carry and use
Meike MK 6.5mm f/2.0-22 fixed Wide Angle Lens for Olypums Panasonic Lumix Micro 4/3 Mount Mirrorless Cameras
With its large aperture opening up to F2.0-22, it has a high light intensity and allows precise recording even in poor light conditions.
The lens is multi-layered, its body made of metal is high-quality processed and can be adjusted comfortably and easily.
Micro 4/3 cameras with APS-C Live MOS sensor Such as: Olympus EM1, M5, M10, EP5, EPL3, PL5, PL6, PL7
Such as: Panasonic Lumix GM1, GM2, GX1, GX2, GX7, GX8, GF5, GF6, GF7, GH3, GH4..
Pease go to your camera CUSTOM FUNCTIONS and ENABLE release SHUTTER W/O LENS option in order to take pictures
This is a very wide angle lens they call a fisheye because of its distorted view. There are full image fisheyes and circular fisheyes - this one is circular, it places a circular image on the image sensor with the corners cut off.
The image circle has a sliver of the top and bottom cut off when it projects on the MFT sensor.
- The angle of view of this instrument is 190°, it can focus as closely as about 19 centimeters.
- With a maximum aperture of f/2.0, It can be useful for shooting indoors, or at nighttime. With its extreme field of view, this lens could be good for astrophotography. You will find it quite enjoyable to shoot with in the dark.
- Focal length: 6.5mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/2.0
- Minimum Focus Distance: 19cm
- Weight: 300g
- Group-Elements: 5 Groups 6 Elements
- Angle of view: 190°
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Diameter: 61mm
- Length: 51.5mm