Note:This lens will be in stock in mid-July.
- The 85mm lens with maximum aperture of f/2.8 provides a creamy background blur effect (bokeh)
- Specially designed Macro ring, the maximum magnification ratio reaches 1.5:1
- Solid build quality with all metallic constructure,weight around 500g
- Lens Constructure: 8 groups 11 elements, 12 Diaphragm Blades
- This is a manual lens, please set your camera to "M", "P" or "Av" mode while using it, do not selete "TV" mode
- Focal Length:85mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- Minimun Aperture: f/22
- Maximum Magnification Ratio:1.5:1
- Filter Size:55mm
- Angle of view:28.2°on full frame bodies, 18.9°on APS-C frame bodies
- Diaphragm Blades:12
- Minimun Focus Distance:0.25m
- Groups-Elements:8 Groups 11 Elements
Meike 85mm f/2.8 is a macro dedicated lens with portrait capabilities.
The equivalent focal length on APS-C bodies is around 127.5mm.
Fit Fuji X-mount X-Pro2/X-T1/X-T2/X-T10/-X-T20/X-A2/X-E2/X-E2s/X70/X-E1/X30/X70/X-M1/X-A1/XPro1 Mirorrless DLSR cameras
Features a special designed macro ring, the maximum magnification ratio reaches 1.5:1, you don't need to get so close for macro shooting.
The lens is capable for products, portraits, and creative effects. For products ranging from watches, wedding rings, close ups of small objects, portraits and miniature effects and they're as effective for creative video shootings as they are for still images. Giving you the powerful control over the range of sharpness in an image or video