Meike 8mm f/3.5 Ultra Wide Angle Fisheye Lens for Nikon Z Mount-Fast Delivery
- Lens structure 8 groups 11 elements (1 spherical lens)
- Minimum focusing distance of only 35cm
- Aperture range of f3.5 - f22
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Nikon Z cameras; Is also compatible with FULL FRAME cameras but please keep in mind it will produce a more circular "360" image with black vignette borders.
- Comes with lens pouch and removealbe lens hood allows 180 degrees view
The lens features exceptional build quality and performance as well as straight forward ease of use for photographers of all levels.
Pease go to your camera CUSTOM FUNCTIONS and ENABLE release SHUTTER W/O LENS option in order to take pictures
- Lens Structure:11 elements in 8 groups
- Aperture Range :F/3.5- F/22
- Multi-layered lens coating to reduce flare and ghosting
- Focal range ：8mm
- Number of aperture blades:9 blades
- Lens features multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghosting.
- Manual focus and aperture control
- Angle: Diagonal 200; Horizontal 200; Vertical 160
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 10 cm
- Lens Diameter:77mm
- Length: 84 mm
- Weight: 540 g
Note: Also compatible with FULL FRAME cameras but please keep in mind it will produce a circular, vignette image.
With a hybrid, element and multi-layer lens coating, the MK-8mm will unlock powerful new viewing angles as well as sharply defined images .
Sample photos by Buyer
Wide angle and large aperture
Sharpness and color contrast
Wide angle and color contrast
Decent Metal Mount, without electric contacts. It's a full focus manual lens.
Make sure you have set the camera enable release without lens.
- Metal mount
- Manual focus lens
- The front element is multi coated, it can effectively reduce disappointing optical performance such as flaring and ghosting.
- With lens structure of 8 Groups and 11 Elements, the lens can deliver satisfactory creative images.
- Lens structure of 8 Groups and 11 Elements
- Multi Coated,effectively reduce flaring and ghosting
- Well built