- Lens structure: 8 groups 11 elements provides satisfactory optical performance
- Wide maximum aperture of f 3.5, delivers smooth blur effect (bokeh)
- Angle of view: 180 degrees actually gives 200 degrees diagonal coverage
- Closest focus distance:35cm
- Nano multi-layer coating, effectively reduces flare and ghosting
Meike 8mm Rectangle Fisheye lens for Sony E Mount APS-C Mirrorless Cameras
Compatible with Sony E mount APS-C mirrorless cameras such as Sony ILCE-5000 a5100,a5200,a5300,a6500,a6000,a6100,a6300,Nex3,Nex3n,Nex5,Nex5t,Nex5r,Nex6,Nex7
- Lens Structure: 8 Groups 11 Elements
- Aperture Range: f3.5-f22
- Minimum Focus Distance:35cm
- Lens not zoomable
- The lens is matallic construction,which makes it solid and durable.
- The focus ring is smooth
- The aperture ring is well-made, it slightly clicks when turning it.
- The front element is multi coated, it can effectively reduce disappointing optical performance such as flaring and ghosting.
- With lens structure of 8 Groups and 11 Elements, the lens can deliver satisfactory creative images.
Decent Metal Mount, without electirc contacts. It's a full manual lens.
The difference between 8mm diagonal fisheye lens and standard lens.
National Library of China