Voking VK-S-ET2 13mm 21mm 31mm Macro Auto Focus Extension Tube Ring Set AF for Sony Alpha DSLR
- Voking VK-S-ET2 Tube diameter : ab.65mm. Tube Lengths: 12mm 21mm 31mm,seven kinds of combinations, seven kinds of magnifications,Perfect for macro shooting
- Macro extension tube can be used alone or in superimposed，When using the extension tubes alone (13mm or 23mm or 31mm ) or combination (13mm or 23mm or 31mm),support AF(Auto-Focus)
- Compatibility: works with E-Mount APS-C and Full Frame camera (NEX , E-mount ,FE-mount) A7 A7R A7S A7II A7RII A7M2 A7SII NEX3 NEX5 NEX6 NEX7 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6300 A6500 A9 A7III A7RIII A7MIII
- AF Motor Protection: while using 3 rings together, we suggest you to use manual focus or Increase the lens focal lengths for it's a little bit difficult to auto-focus with 3 rings together, and also protecting your lens motor
- It moves the lens farther from the film or digital sensor. The farther away the lens is, the closer the focus, the greater the magnification
This extension tube is made of
13mm tube (Tube 1)
21mm tube (Tube 2)
31mm tube (Tube 3)
works with E-Mount APS-C and Full Frame camera (NEX , E-mount ,FE-mount) A7 A7R A7S A7II A7RII A7M2 A7SII NEX3 NEX5 NEX6 NEX7 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6300 A6500 A9 A7III A7RIII A7MIII
Material: Mainly Metal
Perfect coupling with TTL.AE Metering
Use Individually or Combined.
This is used by attaching between camera body and lens of the 35mm single-lens reflex camera,it comes as a set of 3 tubes of different lengths which singly or in combination makes it useable in 7 different lengths,it couples perfectly with the camera's automatic diaphragm,with cameras of TTL,AE (Through-the lens,Automatic,Exposure)type it gives perfect coupling expect when combined with electronic flash AE unit.
the imagic magnification ratio becomes smaller as the focal length of master lens becomes longer and the larger as the focal length becomes shorter .
Also,the distance to the subject becomes further away as the focal length of master lens becomes longer and closer when it becomes shorter.