- Constructed of 12 glass elements in 10 groups with aperture range of f2.8 - f22
- Minimum focusing distance of only 3.94 inches
- Built for Mirror less cameras; takes a 72mm filter size
- It is wide angle lens,suitable for both Astrophotography, Landscape and Architectural Photography
- Includes removable lens hood,lens pouch
Meike MK 12mm F2.8 Wide Angle Lens for Fujifilm X mount camera
- Multi-layer Coating
- 9 diaphragm blades provide a circular aperture
- Lens Structure:10 Groups 12 Elements
- Number of aperture blades:9 blades
- Minimum Focus Distance:15cm
- Filter Thread Size:72mm
- Aperture Range:F2.8-F22
- Lens Diameter:78mm
- Focal Length:12mm
- Angle of View:99°
With its large aperture opening up to F2.8, it has a high light intensity and allows precise recording even in poor light conditions.
The lens is multi-layered, its body made of metal is high-quality processed and can be adjusted comfortably and easily.
It is wide angle lens,suitable for both Astrophotography, Landscape and Architectural Photography.
Please kindly note the manual focus lens can't be recogniced by camera unless coming with the camera setting "release without lens"
The equivalent focal length is around 18mm.
Compatible with Fujifilm X Mount Mirrorless APS-C Camera X-T3 X-T100 X-Pro2 X-E3 X-T1 X-T2 X-T10 X-T20 X-A2 X-E2 X-E1 X30 X70 X-M1 XPro1,etc