- Special shock-resistant design, which can effectively reduce vibration noise, provides you excellent sound recording experience while making video
- Compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, and Panasonic digital hot shoe cameras, camcorders and standard 3.5mm audio interface
- Cardioid polar pattern shotgun mic, can effective reduce surrounding noises, which make it super for interview and video making
- Features +10dB sensitivity enhancement and low-cut sound wave filter, enables you to use it in whether quiet or noisy situations
- Package include: 1* MK-MP2 shotgun microphone, 1* windshield, 1* AAA battery 1* specification
Meike MK-MP2 Camera Microphone
Meike Directional Condenser Shotgun Video Microphone utilizes the Super-cardioid Polar pattern design, is specially
used for video and interview for machines including camera, camcorder as well as professional video device;
Meanwhile the Microphone is designed with +10dB sensitivity adjustment, Low-cut filter functions, and match with super
strong shock-absorbing support, which provides your video with more excellent voice.
Notice:Supports all cameras with 3.5mm Audio input or output jack.
Element:back electret condenser
Equivalent noise level：20dB A
Maximal sound pressure level：130dB(THD≦1.5% at 1k Hz)
Service voltage：DC 1.5V（1 piece of AAA battery）
The product complies with EU electromagnetic compatibility