Meike MK-MT24 2.4G Wireless Speedlight Macro Twin Lite Flash(Version 2) for Nikon.
Wireless Close-Up Speedlight Macro Twin Lite Flash
Compatiblity: ( It only works with below cameras )
- Nikon F mount D1X D2 D2H D2X D3 D3X D90 D200 D300 D300S D500 D700 D750 D800 D810 D80 D90 D600 D610 D3100 D3200 D3300 D3400 D5000 D5100 D5200 D5300 D5500 D5600 D7000 D7100 D7200 ,etc ; Z Mount Z6 Z7.
- It is partially compatible with D7500 (Sometimes it may cause the shutter to not press down or have no response, so it is necessary to remove the flash and reinstall it or turn on/off the camera)
Meike MK-MT24N Wireless Macro Twin Flash For NIKON DSLR
The Meike MK-MT24 Wireless Macro Twin Flash was first announced in December 2017 and available for sale in January 2018. Its first launch is available only for Nikon DSLR cameras,but uptill now,the Sony version has also become available for sale,too.
Each R200 can rotate up to 60°horizontally and 45° vertically. They are also completely detachable, allowing easy positioning for the scene. The Macro Twin Lite MK-MT24’s front ring can also rotate independently, helping to ensure flexible control and freedom to create a lighting environment tailored to the subject at hand.
1.Guide number:10(ISO 100.m), 14(ISO 200.m)
2.LED light: 0.5W, 5500K±200, Ra 90
3.Group and Channel: Group A/B/C and channels 1/2/3/4
4.ID: Default as 0000
5.S1/S2 transmission: indoor＞20m outdoor＞10m
6.2.4G wireless distance: Remain stable within 15m in any angle, distance of alignment and actual measurement is＞100m in an open environment
7. Cover angle: cover light of 24mm lens Recycle time: 4s 1/1 output (2.4-2.8V)
8.Battery: 2xAAANI-MH(for R200): 2xAANI-MH(for GT620) battery(Not included in the package）
9.Weight: About 105g Size(L*W*H): 80*60*75mm
10.Operating temperature:-10~50 ℃ Storage temperature: -20~70 ℃
FLASH CHANNELS AND GROUPS
Both flash systems allow configurations for 4 channels and 3 groups. Both the commander and flashes must be set on the same channel, and different flash powers can be set for up to 3 different groups of flashes. This is completely identical to Nikon's Creative Lighting System (CLS).
- 4 channels, 3 groups Compatible with MK-R200 Only (TBC)
- Package included: 1 x MK-GT620 TTL Transceiver 6 x Adapter Rings ( 52mm,55mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm ) 2 x MK-R200 Wireless Remote Flash
- Supports High Speed Sync, Front-curtain Sync, FE lock and Rear-curtain Sync and 2.4G Wireless Transmission Flash Trigger, Nikon camera menu accessible
- Supports flash ratio adjustment, each R200 supports 2.4G macro triggered flashing with three groups A/B/C, four channels and synchronized flash of multiple lamps with 7 levels（1/64-1/1） for the intensity adjustment for the flash control
- The MK-MT24 lamp holder can hold up to 8 R200 with it's unique design,each R200 can be attached or freely to create desirable lighting environment for any subject at hand.
122g Each flash including 2xAAA
164g Commander including 2xAA
408g Total weight including batteries
2.4G Wireless Flash-Easy Positioning of Flashes
Wireless systems- the flexibility of positioning the flash:
Place the flashes over a meter away from the camera -- something that is not possible with the Meike MK-MT24
The MK-R200 can be set to optical trigger slave mode, which allows it to be triggered by any flash. This is useful when sharing the flash with friends who are using other flash systems.
If you attempt several shots with the Meike flash set to TTL mode at different aperture settings, you will find the results were very accurate and consistent. And the light colours from both systems had no visible differences.
Meike MK-MT24 uses Radio Frequency (RF)
FLASH CHANNELS AND GROUPS
Packing list: 1*MK-GT620 trigger 2*MK-R200 flash 2*MK-R200 soft flash diffuser 2*Hot shoe MK-AS-R200A 2*Lamp holder MK-AS-R200B 1*Hot shoe 2*including diffuser MK-SZ 18*Color filter MK-SB-R200 1*Annular Lamp holder 6*Lens adapter ring set 1*MK-MT24 storage pocket
Orchid crab spider-1
Orchid crab spider-2
Close up on the ambush predator.
SAMPLE PHOTOS USING MEIKE MK-MT24
Field trips-sample photos shot using the wireless flash system
Well camouflaged orchid crab spider with matching stripes with the flower.
SAMPLE PHOTOS USING MEIKE MK-MT24-The Wireless Flash System
This shot was taken with one flash (Group A, 1/8 power) in front, and another from the top (Group B, 1/4 power).
Dorsal view with the MK-R200s positioned at both left and right sides of the centipede.
With thin subjects,it is a good opportunity to place the MK-R200s behind the subject to highlight the legs in this long-legged centipede.
The famous mirror spider was my very first subject that I practised on with the twin flash. I only managed to take a couple of record shots before it ran off and I spent a bit of time getting used to the flash controls